Savannah Grandparent’s Resources: Island Miniature Golf and Games
Today’s Savannah Grandparent’s Guide looks at a local kid friendly venue that can provide fun all summer long.
During the year, Coastal Empire Seniors will be bringing you some options that are both safe and fun for Savannah grandchildren and grandparents.
Today we’re putting our Savannah Grandparents spotlight on Island Miniature Golf and Games, conveniently located just before the Bull River Bridge on the way to Tybee Beach. This fun activity center, packed with activities to enjoy with your grandchildren, is only 10 minutes from historic downtown Savannah.
This Savannah miniature golf course has something for everyone:
- Miniature golf for Savannah grandparents and grandchildren to enjoy together
- Softball and baseball cages – give them some pointers and they might lock in that college scholarship!
- Hand pedal train ride (this is the only one we’ve seen on this scale – if you love trains, check it out)
- Moonwalk Bounce
- Video Arcade (a little more advanced than Pac Man and Donkey Kong)
Are you looking for a place to through a Savannah grandchild’s birthday party? Island Miniature Golf and Games also has a private party room.
- Island Miniature Golf and Games Savannah GA
- Island Mini Golf Savannah: 7890 US Hwy 80 East
- Island Mini Golf Savannah Phone (912) 898-3833
Coastal Empire Seniors Tip: One of the things we like about this venue is that you can do most of these activities with your grandchild, rather than some places where you can just watch them do the activities.
The summer can be a wonderful time to be a Savannah grandparent – but it will pass incredibly quickly. Enjoy every chance to hang out with your grandkids.
Stay tuned to CoastalEmpireSeniors.com for more ideas on activities you can enjoy with your Savannah area grandchildren.
Do you have some favorite Savannah children’s activities?
We’d love to hear about them.
- Daryl Fant. Publisher, Coastal Empire Seniors
- Savannah Senior News Phone: (512) 567-8068
- Savannah Senior News E-mail: CESeniors@gmail.com
We hope you have enjoyed today’s article Savannah Grandparent’s Resources: Island Miniature Golf and Games.
We look forward to bringing you more Savannah senior news – 52 weeks a year.