On today’s Savannah Senior Travel Guide, we look at Thanksgiving Day Dining on Tybee Island.
If you’ll be making a visit to Tybee Island this Thanksgiving, the following restaurants are scheduled to be open to serve you:
- Bernie’s Oyster House (13 Tybrisa Street: 912-786-5100) will be open 11am – 6pm.
- Lighthouse Pizza North (1105 Highway 80 E.: 912-786-9874) will be open 12pm – 10pm.
- Rock House Bar & Grill (1518 Butler Avenue: 912-786-7176) will be open 11am – 3am.
Daily specials will be available.
- Toppin’ Hotdogs Café (402 First Street) will be open 6am – until.
- Wet Willies (16 Tybrisa Street: 912-786-5611) will be open 5pm – 12am.
Appetizers, fried shrimp, tacos, quesadillas, salads, sandwiches and wraps, and burgers!
For Coastal Georgia seniors visiting Tybee Island this Thanksgiving, we hope today’s article will help you schedule and plan your visit.
Are you looking for more Savannah senior news, insight, and information?
Stay tuned. Coastal Empire Seniors is your online newspaper for Coastal Georgia Seniors.
Would you like help advertising to Savannah seniors?
We can help you promote your event, business, medical practice, or senior service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher Coastal Empire Seniors
- (512) 567-8068
Be sure to ask about our state of the art Savannah Search Engine Optimization service. We make it easy for your next client to find you online.
We are excited to bring you the latest news from around the Coastal Empire Region 365 days a year.
Happy Thanksgiving Savannah Seniors!