Savannah Grandparent’s Ideas – Indtroduce your grandchild to outdoor fun at Forsyth Park.
Savannah grandparents looking for fun activities to share with their grandkids during their Coastal Georgia Spring Break find fun in Forsyth Park.
Top ideas submitted by our Coastal Empire seniors for entertaining grandkids in Forsyth Park include:
- Fly a kite – just watch out for the ancient oaks!
- Build a model rocket and launch it (the water rockets are a fun eco friendly way to go)
- Fling a frisbee – try one of the big ones. They move more at our pace than some of the zippy ones.
- Play catch – do you know how many of our Georgia grandchildren have never played catch with an adult? Too many.
- Take a picnic. Go elaborate with cold fried chicken and deviled eggs or make it easy with peanut butter sandwiches.
The main thing is spending time together around Savannah and Coastal Georgia with your grandchildren somewhere special – and memorable.
One thing our Coastal Georgia senior citizens have learned – life is really all about the memories.
Create a beautiful Savannah Spring Break with your grandchild in Forsyth Park.
If you get a great photo of Spring Break with your Coastal Georgia grandchild, email it to CESeniors@gmail.com.
We hope you have enjoyed today’s feature, Savannah Grandparent’s Ideas – Indtroduce your grandchild to outdoor fun at Forsyth Park.
Stay tuned for more Savannah senior citizen news, resources, and inspiration.