Savannah Senior News – Coastal Georgia Seniors are a Short Drive from a Blue Grass 4th of July
Coastal Georgia Seniors looking to celebrate a Blue Grass 4th of July can make a short drive to the Dahlonega Appalachian Jam.
Many Savannah seniors migrated from the hills of Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky.
You never really lose the passion for that high lonesome sound.
Enjoy a big helping of mountain music 4th of July weekend at the Dahlonega Appalacian Jam.
The festival will bring pickers from surrounding states- feel free to bring your banjo or dulcimer and join in.
Get your Independence Day weekend blue grass fix Saturday July 2nd:
- Dahlonega Appalachian Jam
- Saturday, July 1, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Dahlonega Gold Museum Historic Site – Dahlonega
- Live Blue Grass from 2p-5p
- Cost: 3.50 – $5
- (706) 864-2257.
- Georgia Granparent’s Guide: Grandchildren friendly event
- Georgia Senior Stewardship: Great Savannah Senior value
We hope you have enjoyed today’s feature, Savannah Senior News – Coastal Georgia Seniors are a Short Drive from a Blue Grass 4th of July.
Stay tuned for more:
- News for Savannah senior citizens
- Coastal Georgia Senior Resouces
- Inspiration for Georgia Seniors
Daryl Fant Publisher, Coastal Empire Seniors