Savannah Area Dementia Resources
Coastal Georgia Alzheimer’s Resources – Richmond Hill Alzheimer’s Support Group
Are you the caregiver or loved on of a Coastal Georgia Alzheimer’s patient? Dont’ try to do everything alone.
Joining a Savannah Area Alzheimer’s Support Group can give you the tools you need to stay strong and be the best caregiver you can be.
A good Coastal Empire Alzheimer’s Support Group can give you strength, motivation, compassion, and relief.
Every third Tuesday, the Richmond Hill Alzheimer’s Support Group meets to help caregivers:
- Share their experiences and loved ones with people who know exactly what you are going through.
- Learn about resources for your loved one
- Provide a safe constructive place to vent your frustrations and to learn to deal with them.
- Give you a network of people to learn from and lean on
The Richmond Hill Alzheimer’s Support Group:
- Meets: 3rd Tuesday 6:45 PM
- Bryan County Health & Rehab
- 127 Carter Street. Richmond Hill, GA 31324
For more information about the Richmond Hill Alzheimer’s Support Group contact JoAnne McIntosh 912-756-6131
We work hard to bring you Savannah senior news you can use.
We hope you have enjoyed today’s feature Coastal Georgia Alzheimer’s Resources – Richmond Hill Alzheimer’s Support Group.
Stay tuned for more – Coastal Empire Seniors is your Savannah Senior Citizen Newspaper – online and local 365 days a year.
Call about putting our industry leading Coastal Georgia senior marketing program to work for you.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher Coastal Empire Seniors
- (512) 567-8068
Our Georgia senior advertisers receive a full suite of marketing services:
- Custom marketing articles 12 months a year
- Banner ads that run 24/7, not rotating like some sites
- World class Search Engine Optimization system
It is possible to effectively advertise to Georgia seniors.
Our team is ready to help.
You could be up and running in 48 hours.