Savannah Senior Health News
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support
Today’s edition of Savannah Senior Health focuses on Alzheimer’s and Dementia Support Groups.
Alzheimer’s is challenging not only for the patient, but for the friends and family who are adjusting to the dramatic changes in their loved one.
There is help for caregivers of Coastal Empire Alzheimer’s sufferers.
The Alzheimer’s Association helps coordinate a network of Coastal Georgia Alzheimer’s Support Groups.
The Richmond Hill Alzheimer’s Support Group meets the third Tuesday of each month.
What can a Coastal Georgia Alzheimer’s Support Group offer you?
- A network of other Coastal Georgia Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- A place to vent and share your frustrations with others who really do know exactly what you’re going through
- Information about resources you may not have known existed
- Testimony of other Coastal Empire Alzheimer’s Caregivers about how they are learning to cope and assist their loved ones
- Realization that you really are not alone – though it may often seem that way
If you’re looking for a Richmond Hill area Alzheimer’s Support Group, here are the details:
- Richmond Hill Alzheimer’s Support Group meets every third Tuesday
- Time: 6:45 PM
- Location. Bryan County Health & Rehab. 127 Carter Street. Richmond Hill, GA 31324
If you have questions about the Richmond Hill Alzheimer’s Support Group, please contact JoAnne McIntosh 912-756-6131
We hope today’s edition of Savannah Senior Health has been helpful.
If you’re looking for more Savannah senior health news, stay tuned to CoastalEmpireSeniors.com.
With over 200 local articles each year for our Coastal Georgia seniors, Coastal Empire Seniors is your source for Savannah senior citizen news 365 days a year.
We are your Savannah Senior Newspaper – online.
Do you have a marketing message for Georgia senior citizens?
Our readers are looking for events, organizations, and products that can help them get the most out of life.
They look for events to share with their grandchildren, medical help for their spouses, and organizations where they can make new friends or learn new skills.
We love helping seniors find the exact information they are looking for.
We can help you deliver your Savannah senior advertising contect 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher Coastal Empire Seniors
- (512) 567-8068
Alzheimer’s is one of the biggest health issues our Coastal Empire Senior Citizens are dealing with.
Coastal Empire Seniors is dedicated to bringing our readers information about local senior living facilities with Alzheimer’s care, medical practices that specialize in dementia care, and support groups that can assist Savannah area seniors who have dementia. We will also provide information on resources to assist their caregivers and families.