Savannah Grandparent’s Guide: Savannah Children’s Museum
We are all looking for great experiences to share with our grandparents.
Savannah senior citizens in the know take their grandchildren to the Savannah Children’s Museum to burn off some of that youthful energy in a safe and nurturing environment.
If you haven’t taken your grandchildren to the Savannah Children’s Museum yet, here is what to expect:
- Lots of big interactive exhibits and toys kids – and adults – can play with together
- Exhibits that develop hand eye coordination
- Age appropriate education blended with entertainment
- During the summer, your grandchildren will want to get wet! Bring at least one change of clothes, a towel, and sunscreen.
Savannah Children’s Museum Hours during the School Year
Sun: 11 am – 4 pm
Tues-Sat: 10 am – 4 pm
The Savannah Children’s Museum will be open on “Holiday Mondays” when Savannah Chatham County Schools are not in session.
Cost: $7.50 per ages 1 and older
NOTE: Savannah Children’s Museum is an outdoor venue. It is important for guests to be prepared by bringing water, sunscreen and any other items outdoor play may warrant.
Click here for more information about bringing your grandchildren to the Savannah Children’s Museum.
We hope you have enjoyed today’s edition of Savannah Grandparent’s News.
From kid friendly restaurants to picnic locations to Savannah summer fun, stay tuned for more ideas on entertaining your grandchildren in Savannah.
- Daryl Fant, Coastal Empire Seniors
- (512) 567-8068
Coastal Empire Seniors is your Savannah Senior News Site – online 365 days a year.
We’ll see you – at the Savannah Children’s Museum.